You can use the HISAKA Web Simulator, under the following conditions:
1. The calculation program has 2 patterns: Liquid - Liquid and Steam - Liquid.
For Liquid, the default physical properties are Water equivalent. Please contact HISAKA if you find you are unable to make a calculation by your
2. The default value for pressure drop is set to 0.05MPa. This value can be changed as your design condition.
3. Output calculation results may differ from the design results calculated by HISAKA. If this happens, please use the HISAKA design results as the
4. The price indicator shows only for your reference. Please contact HISAKA for actual quoted prices.
5. For steam heating, the steam temperature is fixed at 133 degrees centigrade (0.2MPaG).
6. Either stainless steel (type 316) or titanium can be selected as the plate material.
Please contact HISAKA if you need other materials.
7. The design temperature, design pressure, and test pressure are based on HISAKA Standard.
If your design conditions exceed our standard, please contact HISAKA.
8. Press the Tab key to entry field.
9. Calculation will be done a 10% or greater for performance margin.
10.Calculated data is saved for one month. After this period has gone, you will need to calculate again.